It’s gotten to be that time of the semester when friends are getting too comfortable. Now, I am a quiet person and I understand that this room does not just belong to me. But when your friends think it’s okay to
1) open the door and come in without knocking
2) not bother to close the door once they are inside
3) stay until 1 in the fucking morning
4) look surprised when I, the roomate, am in the room
5) not listen whenthe other roomate asks you to leave politely
We have a problem. Y’all are nice, I don’t mind when it’s a few people before 12…. But anything beyond that…
Real Christians are legitimately good people.
YOOO I WENT TO PRIDE LAST YEAR AND I DIDN’T SEE THEM.
happy // pharrell williams
clap along if you know what happiness is to you
clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do
never going to get over that pharrell basically managed to make “if you’re happy and you know it clap your hands” into a cool song